Tuesday, June 26, 2012

WILFRED MOSHI MTANZANIA WA KWANZA KUPANDA MLIMA MREFU ZAIDI DUNIANI MLIMA EVEREST

Achievement

Launching Hand in Hand

KWENYE WORD PRESS YAKE AMEANDIKA HAYA.

22 May 2012 – ON THE WAY DOWN

I couldn’t sleep much due to all exhilaration of summiting world’s highest peak. I was speaking to my wife it was around 11.45pm.
I am resting and trying to write a little bit to just catch up with whatever I can remember now after all what happened. After I have summitted Everest I have become so emotional, I can’t believe I did it! From not being able to raise enough funds until the last minutes to being given the go ahead to be part of the group. I still can’t believe it.
Well I am packed, my knee is feeling ok and so I am ready to start walking down tomorrow (23 May). It will take 3 days to get to Lukla and hope we will be lucky to get first flight next morning to go to Kathmandu.

No comments: